mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Mes petites vacances au Japon ~ I ♥ 日本

C'est 3 petites semaines m'ont fait du bien.


J'ai pu profiter de la ville et des paysages magnifiques.


De merveilleuses rencontres, ce sont des vacances que je ne suis pas prête d'oublier! o(^▽^)o



日本に行きました9月
それはすごいて ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ







 I lived in Shinjuku
It was really beautiful place day and night

♥ Kabukichou ♥ 歌舞伎町♥



My favorite place for shopping : Shibuya↑ and Harajuku↓



↑ H. Naoto shop in Harajuku, I went in his shop for see his
fashion show. He's a very good friend and I hope he can
open soon a shop in France (*^ー^)ノ


Asakusa
The old Tokyo
I have eat very delicious sushi... ♥




Miyavi's B-day !

I was invited at his birthday. (Thank you N.)


He is a very great musician : faster guitarist !!


It was a very great party, and nice to met some awesome 


musician (*゜▽゜ノノ゛  big stars  
Wall on Harajuku Street
(near H. Naoto shop)




  Let's go to Osaka!!

海遊館 

 I visited Kaiyukan Aquarium, famously for be on 

of largest public aquariums in the world



Kyoto京都市


Kennin-ji 建仁寺 temple in Kyoto











Strange scultures 怖い

Japanese people said "kowai" (scary) 

I couldn't met the artist but I like what he doing






Nara 奈良市








 One night, I passed to the Animation School of Osaka, but closed (9pm... Normal !)
I hope I can visited this school the next year when I come back to Japan ;)

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
Nihon jin, I will be back, see you soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire